Gajner Palace is a jewel in the Thar Desert, built by HH Maharaja Sir Ganga Singh of Bikaner on the edge of a lake. The property was converted into a heritage hotel in 1976.
Lose yourself in this sprawling majestic palace, with its distinctive terraces and balconies; revered for its fabulous setting and unhurried way of life, explore a world of nature-walks, boat-rides, sanctuary dinners and desert safaris. Discover Rajasthan’s ‘best-kept secret’, just 30-minutes’ drive away from Bikaner.
Hotel Gajner Palace has 44 rooms to offer that include 13 Historic Suites along with 31 Deluxe Rooms. All these rooms are adorned with attractive period furniture, which would remind you of an erstwhile royal era. The big bathrooms, separate dressing rooms, separate sitting cum dining rooms are a few of the facilities that you will get at the Historic Suites. State-of-the-art facilities are also available at the Deluxe rooms of Gajner Palace, Bikaner.
Plan your Stay
- Offer for 2 Nights
- Valid from 01st April 2012 to 30th September 2012
|Room Type||Double Occupancy|
|Deluxe Room||264 USD|
- Accommodation on a double occupancy basis for 2 nights & 3 days
- Breakfast and bed tea
- Lunch / Dinner
- Inclusive of all applicable taxes
- Regal Visits
Additional package features
- Evening tea with selection of homemade cookies served in the restaurant
- Special surprises at evening turndown
- 20% off on F&B at our select F&B outlets